Tuesday 18 May 2010

mi lovely celphone


A mobile phone is an electronic device used for mobile telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites. I have my first cellphone when i was in sixth grade, my ant gave me a beautiful cellphone i used a long time , for example when i was a teenager i called my parents when i went to a parties. but in a bad day my mom wet my mobile, and i have to wait until grow up for a new cellphone. Today i use mi cel in order to be comunicated with my friends, my boyfriends , and my parents, everyday i use my celphone because i like to be in permanent contact with the people that i care and that i love, for example i always miss my uncles that who living in Calama, and usually send sms using my cell.

i like my cellphone because its to easy be comunicated with a person that i care or for situassions like homeworks, parties, gatherings you can call using a mobile and say " im late" an people dosn´t have to be worried about you.also i like my cell for another functions like the camera that includes all modern mobilephones.

life in general its more easy when you have a better comunication between people, but if we don´t have a celphone i suposse that we get used , because the celphone has not always existed.

2 comments:

  1. wuajajjaja very nice picture
    I´m sure that you could not live without it.
    love you bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Ivania,

    You should say, "I always miss my uncle who lives in Calama (FACTS are expressed in simple present"

    And finally, "my mother splashed water over it"

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete