Tuesday 31 August 2010

London...


I would like to visit London. I know that is not a really wonderful and exciting place. But many years ago a family friend ( like an uncle for me) left home and went to London She wants Have a Magister degree. So when she London. So I didn’t see her in many years. But she always says to me that I have the “open doors” of her home. And also told me that if I want, we can go around and see the world. I would like to visit all the countries near to London. I don’t know many things about London like places or even its culture only that they have the big ben and an impressive museum of wax called museum of Madame Toussauds. But I have a really open mind. So when I go I would like to visit all the places that I can and eat all that I can too.
Also I have a dream to. I really want to study in any other country. And London seems to be a nice place for learning English despite that I know that is to expensive the cost of living. But , You know if I try maybe I can just
like my uncle.

2 comments:

  1. London it's also a place that I would to know! Really... I would to know all the "old world" because all the countries have a lot of history and monuments of the humanity :) I heard that London its a very expensive city! all the things are expensive, drinks, transport, live in this country in generally... so I see difficult to travel there, for the money :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great country. I would like to go there too, someday. Maybe we can go tohether... who knows!
    kisses bye

    ReplyDelete