Tuesday 28 September 2010

Garden State.


My favourite movie is Garden state. THis movie is written and directed by Zach Braff also He is the leading actor. I didn´t know him before this movie but I really liked his performance in this movie I believe in every words and every expression that he says in the movie. He is also the leading actor in another series called "Scrubs". The character in Garden State is called Andrew Largeman. He is a waiter in a Chenesse restorant and his life its very monotonous and boring. He can not feel any feeling or emocion because He has been taking litio about 20 years. The other leading actor, Natalie Portman, play the role of a town girl called Sam. The movie is about the trip that has to make Andrew becuase the death of his mother. He has to return to your childhood city and unexpected things start to happen, remember: Andrew has no feelings because of 20 years of litio. This interesting story takes place in a tipycal small town in New Jersey a completely different place from a big city. Adrew goes to the funeral of his mother so He stay in his old home with his father. In general the movie show us different places from this small city.


I really love this movie: the main reason is that shows what I really believe about the meanings of live and ways to spend our time in life. Its not only whath we think about us also its what we do. And how we fell our actions. So there is a particular escene in this movie, when Andrew goes to a party in his firend´s house and take drugs people start to play arround him but Andrew still quite and the camera show him all the time: He is very high but He can not move. I like this part because of the soundtrack, the song called "waiting line" also its my fouvorite song.


Its my fovourite movie for many reasons, for the soundtrack, the actors and the argument. I think its perfect I didn´t change anything. I hope that you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment