Tuesday 13 April 2010

The earthquake

Well I wasn't here for the earthquak… i was in calama so i didn`t feel anything, but when i was sleeping at my cousin`s house about 4 in in the morning , my celphone rang and i was really surprise because of the late hour, the number it scared me: it wasmy cousin's wife , my best friend,really thought something had happened to her, When I answered the pone she told me about the earthquak and i was very nervous so i started to call my family after five minutes my mon answered, and i felt relieved she was fine but a bit afraid, my sister was fine too. Then i called my dad, he was very relaxed, had nothing to fear, the only problem was the isolation by the system failure, so he couldn´t call my sister , he waited a long time before he could talk to my sister.

5 comments:

  1. You had to be very worried for your family. All the lines were dead so you feel that something wrong happened to your family with the earthquake but then, when you talk with your family you relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst or the earthquake was the worry for the family, I felt that.
    I hope that does not happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Ivania,

    You get 2 points.

    Check your spelling.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were not here, but your family were:S
    bad
    it's terrible being worried about our family.
    anyway, you're fine. Good

    ReplyDelete