Tuesday 6 April 2010

my first class of english

i am ivania , a student of anthropology , i´m 19 years old .
this blog is for learn inglish in diferents and better ways that classroom. i like the english because i think that " open doors" to the world and its easy to learn and understand. i would like to travel all over the world ...so I need english ! also i am very socialble so i would like to learn english for meet more people around the world. good luck every one !!

and i never tried lsd!
bye

7 comments:

  1. Hello Iva!! Nice pink blog.
    I also think that english open doors.

    See you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title of your blog, is so hippie and psychodelic... I don't like Beatles, but is a great title, remember the austrpolitecus..

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you are going to travel with me!
    you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Ivania,

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivania, hi, i`m francisca, why you are so popular and i`m a loser?, i love you write me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi iva! you miss the earthquake, how sad, it's better because avoid all the hysteria in santiago! and the suffering in the south.

    ReplyDelete