Tuesday 22 June 2010

the blogging experience!


In general I don´t like to be more than hour in a classroom , I esaily get bored. Also when a teacher talk to much about the same item or idea I don’t pay atention because if the idea is not interesting I get borred too. So I can say that I enjoy the experience of having a blog for the English class, because I prefer work in the computer that work in the classroom. Also the English Class its too late at 4 pm until 7:30pm and after a hard day of classes and homeworks I can’t pay too much atention to any class So, make a blog i’ts more funny and relaxing that normal classes. For me the only problem is the schedule, we go to our homes at 7:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the means of transport are not the best.
However, in general I feel like a really learn how to write in English maby its no so productive because its only a blog and for my career I need to learn about specific vocabulary , like the pappers about Archeologist or social Antrophologist. But despite that, learn using the blog it help´s me with my vocabulary in general, But specially I STARTED TO THINK IN ENGLISH and not translate words from spanish.
I think that Internet and television and all kinds of visual means are a very usefull for learning because our society its more visual than auditive: We always watch Tv or We have internet in our computers but We don’t listen to much radio, for example. In the case of the blog I think that the most adventages of using this mean for learning is the visual and technological way that obiously its more funny that books for example.
Also using a Blog has disadvantages for example if you have to writte about your family or about your life the people not always is kind and serious , and that kind of informantion is became public when you use a blog. An other disadventages its that you can’t learn about specific vocabulary about the career.

8 comments:

  1. I hate to be in the computer!
    I prefer to be in a class.
    Love you Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh... think in english is so extravagant... jejeje... but is natural proccess...


    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to be in the computer!
    I prefer to be in a class.
    Love you Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!, the blog is funny :) but is too late, we cant go home so late :(
    I love you Iva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, the thing of thinking in enaligh is really important, and writting the blog is really helpfull for that
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeaah, you said something very important: to start thinking in english! that's another advanTAGE :)
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too, I think that we are so much time in the English class, and we finish much late
    bye
    Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Ivania.

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 2 pts, Grammar: 2.5 pts= 7.5 pts

    Final grade: 6.0

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete