Tuesday 15 June 2010

World cup!


I don´t have many memories of the previous World Cup because i was so young and Chile not always classified. But in this year Chile has the opportunity to play. After the all problems of this country in the sport area, the only hope for Chile in this, its the World Cup , so I think that World cup its an important event for show the world our country as something more not only like the last place of the World. So Me and my friends decided watch the match between Chile and Suiza tomorrow at 7:30 am. First we are going to gather in MAriela ´s House and we are gooing to make some tacos and Shot of tequila, i would be wonderful night! we want to wait the macth all night long!


Im so exating about the soccer game that i expect that Chile win the match, and classified to next round, my boyfriend told to me that the most important strategy of Chile its the way that the team play together, playing like a real united group, complement each other. And i think that He is rigth because that was Bielsa want to do, Show a group strategy. So I believe that Chile will win tomorrow not for a few goals. maeby 3 or 2.


I think that Chile is always considerated like a country of the third world, despite of the development in relation to Latinoamerica ( like think the first world countires) so is really important to Chile shows to the countries that despite, to the catastrophe like the earquake or the bad administration of the resources and social problem like education: Chilean players can be good, even that they were educated in this third world country.

1 comment:

  1. Good Ivania,

    Say, "I´m so excited" and "decide TO" and some sentence formulation problems.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete