Tuesday 1 June 2010

salta la " linda" argentina


i have too many fauvorite trips , but i decided chose a trip with my family of Calama.

In the year 2007 i went to Salta, Argentina,with my family that lives in Calama,also i went with my mother my father and my little sister. This trip was very special , Salta is one of the most beautiful cities of Argentina, for that reason his name is Salta " la linda" , has many atractions like museums, parks, and restorants, etc. I love Salta because of its people and the history of its streets , but the most important i love Salta because the food, i went to many restorants and i eat the best food of my life, and my favourite dish was "bife chorizo " and pastas. How ever i only stayed 3 days , beacause we have problems in border : there was a terrible seasonal and we have to sleep in the mountains in side the car. then we arrived, we went to a beatiful restorant and since that moment i coudn´t stop to eat ... then my ant show us the city, and in the night we went to the" patio balcarce" a place were there a many pubs and folk " peñas" also a places that you can dance and listening music, but the most amazing of " patio balcarce" was that the party also is in the street but not in a chilean way , like drunk people in the street, its like a quite and order party but really fun, for example you can see musicians playing folk or rock. Then in the second day i eat to much again and in the next morning we left. i was very sad beacuse Salta became my fouvarite place , but i really need stop to eat, if i not , today i will be a really fat woman

5 comments:

  1. you eat all the trip!
    that is the best that one can do :)
    love you bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iva! thats nice, ñami ñami, I love pasta too and in Argentina is very good, and travel with the family is nice too, :) I love youu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a family trip is the best trip you can do. I loved Salta, but I can´t be long time. I think that other foods is the best of trips! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good, Ivania.

    "However" is one word. And the word "food" normally doesn´t take "s".

    Last, you say "I couldn´t stop eating".

    2 points.

    ReplyDelete